Top 5 Must Try Keto Recipes #4 – Keto Pancakes
When I began this series, I mentioned how we live in a world of donuts, French fries and pancakes. Well, did you know you can make pancakes that are keto-friendly and low-carb?
All you have to do is follow the recipe below.
These really are delicious. I like to serve them with some cinnamon butter, which is melted butter with cinnamon in it, as a substitute for syrup.
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese (half a packet)
- 4 eggs
- Butter for frying
- 4-6 tbsp. butter
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave in a medium bowl.
- Add almond flour and eggs and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, melt some butter in the pan.
- Add about 3 tbsp. of the batter at a time, cooking for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat until you’ve used all of the batter.
Click below for all my Top 5 Must Try Keto Recipes